Eagle Rise Animal Hospital is happy to offer online scheduling for returning clients. New clients, you are welcome to schedule your dog or cat's annual exam and vaccine appointment, but please contact us by phone for all other concerns
Click the link below to be transferred to our online scheduling page. You will be required to set up a profile that will allow you to schedule an appointment online, view up coming appointments and vaccine reminders for your pet(s) and choose your preferred method of contact
Some quick things to note before scheduling online:
Online scheduling only allows for appointments to be made at least 3 days in advance. If your concern is of an urgent nature, please call us directly at 250 590 8445.
If you have any questions about the severity or nature of your pets symptoms, please call us directly at 250 590 8445 so we can schedule your appointment appropriately.
Some examples of urgent or emergent symptoms include:
- Difficulty breathing, open mouth breathing or using extra effort to breathe
- Stumbling, or unable to stand
- Known toxin ingestion (Chocolate, raisins, anti-freeze, lilies (cats) for example)
- Sudden and frequent vomiting
- Frequent, non-productive attempts at vomiting
- Frequent, non-productive attempts at urinating
- Cats who have not eaten for any period longer than 1 day